Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!)

Go down 
+2
Jasband
Limes
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toa Takanuva

Ignore This Number : 43

State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: State of God Wars V Development   State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:24 am

Okay. With the apparent absence of Yuccon, which I am fine waiting for him, I have an idea.

Where I live, November is exam period. I have no idea if Exam period is November where you guys live.
Yuccon's absence is probably because A) He's busy or B), the more likely, it's exam period. If we can't wait any longer for the playtest, I suggest we continue on without him if he doesn't show up by very early December. If we do that, and he does show up, we'll do the same thing you did for Veylantz. I, for one, am good waiting for him for a long time. I'm just wondering what you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Toa Takanuva

PostSubject: Re: State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!)   State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:57 am

Is God Wars V even on anymore?

Has internal bashing and slashing and whatnot destroyed *everything*?

I don't know, but maybe God Wars needs to be refreshed anew somewhere else. This is just....Disappointing.

Veylantz wrote:
Look guys, sorting out mechanics is all well and good. But, time is passing and you're losing all of the momentum that has been built up. Just start a normal playtest in an area that has full lore (or parody, to preserve real lore), and get a move on. If you find kinks, make notes and iron it out from then on.

Its no point having a full-scale amazing forum game if no one plays it.

Exactly THIS.
Back to top Go down
Unguis

Ignore This Number : 9

PostSubject: Re: State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!)   State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:16 pm

I have heard that the current lore instability has had some negative effect on the development of the game, but not much more.
Back to top Go down
Toa Takanuva

PostSubject: Re: State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!)   State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:39 am

Unguis wrote:
I have heard that the current lore instability has had some negative effect on the development of the game, but not much more.

*sigh* All I can say that it is much more than that.

By the way, no Bandos in God Wars 5. He's dead now. Victory for Armadyllians (fake confetti)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!)   State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

State of GW5 Development (and Some Stale Limeraeg!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GW4 Discussion-
Jump to: