Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God Wars V Setting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Limes

Limes

Ignore This Number : 311

God Wars V Setting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Wars V Setting   God Wars V Setting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:38 pm

Well, the idealistic excuse would be that the Player kicked all their asses into the next realm, but HE COULD NEVER DESTROY THEIR RELIGIONS!

Option B) The Gods came to some sort of a Gentleman's agreement, and decided that rather than have the entire landscape end up like the Wilderness and not have anything left to fight over, they'd have champions of their respective religions go out and conquer Gielinor whilst they battled it out on a separate realm. Of course, each God either were fully confident that they would win or intended to disobey the agreement should they lose, they all went to a Private realm, and the battle drew to a stalemate: No God allowing any other God to Leave, yet their power levels too in-balance for any one to beat any other.

Meanwhile, in Gielinor, each Gods' Respective factions have gotten started

Option C) The Death of Guthix and his lasting effect somehow meant that the Gods were limited in Power when they came to Gielinor after the end of the Edicts. This posed a massive problem, and meant that it'd be more advantageous for an individual to possess their support and then have them step in to command the empire after it's fully established, rather than themselves set up the empire entirely.

Option D) An Elder God (Williamicus) used his Elder-god powers to suck out all the gods, and essentially became the New Edicts: GODS CANNOT INTERFERE!!!!

Option E) We could just let it be a Mystery.

EDiT: Also, if you were a Traditionalist, then how come Guthix has died in this Universe?

I wouldn't mind some of Slithering Sliske's Super Slimy Supporters running around in the Frozen North.
Back to top Go down
Jasband
Admin
Jasband

Ignore This Number : 456

God Wars V Setting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Wars V Setting   God Wars V Setting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:20 am

I'd actually vote for the "gods are playing chess" setting. It's like a game within a game. GAMECEPTION...

So, either B or D.
Back to top Go down
https://gw5sbox.forumotion.com

God Wars V Setting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2