Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Factionsssssss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasband
Admin
Jasband

Ignore This Number : 456

Factionsssssss Empty
PostSubject: Factionsssssss   Factionsssssss I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:11 pm

FACTIONS

Tumeken: Le Capitan, Limeus Maximus Aurelius | "I'm a goddamn sentient citrus in charge of a fucking fleet. By all rights, I should be a Super Elite Ridiculously Grand Admiral, but I prefer being a Captain so I can pick up chicks. What more do you want? SACRE BLEU! For Nardah - or wherever I end up starting!"

Saradomin: Dinomasar, Jurassic Herald of Light | "I'm half dinosaur and half devout priest of the God of Order. He quelled my instinctively violent and brutal nature, and led me on a decade-long quest to find the true meaning of my life. I discovered the meaning was that my life is His to command, and so I answer his war call."

Zaros: Homer Duskbringer, the Crosseye | "I used to be an idiotic-yet-brilliant-poet. I led a good life with my family in the suburbs, drinking beer and occasionally strangling my son when I wasn't producing epic tales of heroes in distant lands; heroes like 'Hector', 'Achilles', and 'Odysseus' doing ridiculous things with wooden horses. However, one day, I was drawn to an ancient place to speak with one who called himself the Empty Lord, and he was so impressed by my stupid exterior belying a wordsmith's brilliant mind that he chose me over that ass-kissing fool, Azzanadra, as his Instrument. Having regained some of his power, the deity reached through the Communion Portal and branded my right eye with his symbol, the Empty Cross. Now, as war dawns upon the world, I take up his banner, as the Crosseye, to bring death and suffering to those who do not recognize his dominance!

Bandos: Big High War Goblin | "Oi, yea? Wot's dis thing, why ya stickin' it in me face, 'uman? A... 'tape recorder'? Wot's dat? Ah well, I'z da warleader fer da Big High War God. I call meself 'Big High War Goblin' so dat other gits know not ta mess wit me! It'z worked so far, no one think ol' Snotnose is stupid general anymore. No, now he Big High War Goblin! We fight everything! For BIG HIGH WAR GOOOOOOOOD!"

Armadyl: Judge Traggat | "Innocence means nothing. Burn the witch, the mutant, the heretic! Only through purification can the Imperium be kept safe."

Zamorak: Asavar Kul, the Everchosen | "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!"

Seren: The Nameless, Wordless, and Brainless One | *leaves being rustled by a calm wind*

Order of Apostasy: Dammall Dagods | "The Great Extermination was caused by the weak and the lost believing in entities that care nothing for their well-being; they care only for themselves, and their lust for power and control has bled this world too many times. We work to take a stand against those who would ravage Gielinor with their puppets. The Order will preserve what Guthix spent centuries of loving care to shape and grow."

Last edited by Jasband on Wed May 15, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://gw5sbox.forumotion.com
Jasband
Admin
Jasband

Factionsssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factionsssssss   Factionsssssss I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:56 am

Each faction will still have a (carefully balanced) Trait and Unique Unit, but do you guys want to pick your starting settlements, or should they be pre-determined to avoid arguments? I think it worked well enough in GW4, except for a lot of bickering over whether or not Ports should be included in Coastal regions. Then again, if we pre-determine everyone's starting settlements, they'll probably protest that, too.
Back to top Go down
Limes

Limes

Ignore This Number : 311

Factionsssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factionsssssss   Factionsssssss I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Well there should be should be some criteria as to how to choose a starting settlement, so people don't instantly pick [s]Keldagrim[/s] a major city. I'm all for more freedom, though.
Back to top Go down
Jasband
Admin
Jasband

Factionsssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factionsssssss   Factionsssssss I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:14 am

There would be a list of settlements that can be picked, like GW4. The only real requirement would be that it offers multiple directions to expand in.

Since we'll have more regions, I'm also considering letting people pick a Wild region to inhabit and build a settlement in, leaving all of the Settled regions available for capture. They can name it and whatnot. To prevent people picking sources of Runes and Gems (most of those will be Wild regions), we can offer each faction 4-5 pre-determined choices. A good compromise, in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Limes

Limes

Ignore This Number : 311

Factionsssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factionsssssss   Factionsssssss I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:24 pm

Oh, wait, one more thing!

The cost of roads needs to be UBERNERFED in this game, so that they'll be a feasible way of, you know, getting places. Roads will need to traverse lots more territory now, so we need to make them cheaper per territory.
Back to top Go down
Jasband
Admin
Jasband

Factionsssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factionsssssss   Factionsssssss I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:38 pm

That's cool, but I haven't even made the Construction draft yet Razz. As you know, building costs will be lower overall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Factionsssssss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factionsssssss   Factionsssssss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Factionsssssss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Drafts-
Jump to: