Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resources | Economy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Limes

Limes

Ignore This Number : 311

Resources | Economy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resources | Economy   Resources | Economy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:29 pm

I have been advised by Jascertes not to post what I intended to post, but the fact that you're accusing me of you saying offensive things only reinforces my opinion of you.

Many of these ideas that you accuse of being a reskin of GW4 were both developed independently and developed before they were introduced into GW4. Just look at the post dates. Additionally, several mechanics that you have suggested were first conceptualized in previous GW versions, and were either dismissed because they were faulty in those previous versions or already had been discussed and been dismissed.

And, I refuse to forgive you until you do something that I feel makes you worthy of being forgiven. Maybe I'll forgive Veylantz given the circumstances, but I certainly will not forgive you for what you said to me post-GW4 until you prove that you're worthy to be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Veylantz

Ignore This Number : 34

Resources | Economy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resources | Economy   Resources | Economy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:49 pm

I've talked to Toa, and it seems Jasband talked to you, Lime.

I don't expect Toa to make any more comments that crudely simplify the work done here, and now he understands that there is more depth here than he previously realized. I also expect Toa to avoid direct conflicts with you, Lime.

I cannot speak for you, Lime, however I would expect you not to antagonize Toa anymore. It is up to you whether or not you value his opinion or not, but he is a player of the God Wars series and has just as much of a right to make suggestions as you. Please understand this, and stop calling him names.

This argument stemmed from Toa's badly thought out remark that much of the work done here proves to be only a reskin to provide more realism. Now that Toa will not make those remarks, I hope there will be no more arguments of this matter. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Resources | Economy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2