Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diplomacy | Espionage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jasband
Admin
Jasband

Ignore This Number : 456

Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Yeah Siroki, if you send that info you might as well declare war on the GPA. This forum doesn't exist, remember?

I'll comment on it more when I have an actual keyboard instead of this phone.
Back to top Go down
https://gw5sbox.forumotion.com
Sirok

Sirok

Ignore This Number : 120

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Trololololol
Back to top Go down
Limes

Limes

Ignore This Number : 311

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Jasband wrote:
Yeah Siroki, if you send that info you might as well declare war on the GPA. This forum doesn't exist, remember?

I'll comment on it more when I have an actual keyboard instead of this phone.  

Well, to be honest, the Buried Hatchet and Grand Powers Alliance are kinda already at war. It's just right now being the Buried Hatchet trying to gain beachheads on me (I.E.: Bedabin Camp, West End, Killing Brony, etc.), and us trying to get ready, and fast.
Back to top Go down
Jasband
Admin
Jasband

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Siroki doesn't have to declare war with Touccon. If they get mad about it, Siroki can threaten starting a war on the northern front while they're fighting to the east and south (and west, if Brony survives).

Anyways, the main point is that what happens in the GW5 Sandbox stays in the GW5 Sandbox!
Back to top Go down
Jasband
Admin
Jasband

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Just thinking about alliances a bit more and why certain alliances might not be approved by the people of a god-faction... Well, I think it's a great way to use the Ideology section of faction customization. If a player declares an alliance with a faction whose Ideology is starkly contrasting, there would definitely be Dissent in one or more regions and possibly a rebellion by a Commander (in the most extreme circumstances). This would add more depth and realism as opposed to "Oh, Saradomin's rich and powerful; let me suck up to him." ~ Zamorak
Back to top Go down
Lord William

Lord William

Ignore This Number : 322

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 am

Wasn't that a ton of obviousness from the start?
Back to top Go down
Jasband
Admin
Jasband

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Sure, but I wanted to make sure a nation who conducts itself with honor and dignity won't be BFFs with a nation of cheaters and liars. Even if the Warlords decide to be friends, the people underneath them might not.
Back to top Go down
Sirok

Sirok

Ignore This Number : 120

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:25 am

Has anyone else noticed... that almost all of the warlords in GW4 are like, the same person when talking to NPC's?

On top of that, roleplay has basically been put on the furthest back-burner that I'm getting rather... I dunno... bored. I mean, I guess I understand how it's all about the war right now, but it now just feels like we're playing a monotonous game of monopoly or something.

One thing that I think I would want to see in GW5 is an increase in roleplay - not just all the warlords being the same (nice, likable, respectable) person when talking to the NPC's - which I think is being addressed with the inclusion of the national interpretation and all that jazz.

Er....

Yeah, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Lord William

Lord William

Ignore This Number : 322

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:55 am

Alright, MI-Check, here I write you!

In God Wars 5 players are allowed to provide untruthful information (or request the gamemaster to do so) regarding their actions in an attempt to gain the upper edge over their opponents. However, the opponent can call bullshit on stuff their opponents say and discover the truth, and there are some limits to what players may lie about.
  1. Resources:
  1.a: The number and types of resources received, owned and lost by an empire must be truthful.
  1.b: The purpose of resource transactions as well as their outcome may be lied about, as long as they don't contradict the other limitations.

2. Non-Agent-Or-Equivalent-Paragon-Units:
  2.a: The number and types of non-agent-or-equivalent-paragon-units received, owned and lost, as well as their location when stationary in every region must not be lied about.
  2.b: The number and types of non-agent-or-equivalent-paragon-units traveling from one region to another through any means, as well as the length of the journey must be truthful.
  2.c: The route and destination of non-agent-or-equivalent-paragon-units traveling from one region to another through any means may be lied about, as long as they don't contradict the other limitations.

3. Research Projects:
  3.a: The number of completed and in-progress research projects received, owned and lost by an empire must be truthful.
  3.b: The types of completed and in-progress research projects received, owned and lost by an empire may be lied about, as long as they don't contradict the other limitations.
  3.c: The effects of research projects that have been explained untruthfully may not appear to be applied in the rest of the turn, instead the real effect must be used.

4. Construction:
 4.a: The number and types of completed construction projects received, owned and lost by an empire must be truthful.
 4.b: The types of in-progress construction projects received, owned and lost by an empire may be lied about, as long as they don't contradict the other limitations.
  4.c: The number of in-progress construction projects received, owned and lost by an empire must be truthful.

5. Non-spymaster Agents, Equivalent Paragons and Caravans:
  5.a: The number, types and locations of stationary non-spymaster agents, their equivalent paragons and caravans received, owned and lost by an empire must be truthful.
  5.b: The number and types of non-spymaster agents, their equivalent paragons and caravans moving from one region to another through any means must be truthful, as well as the length of the journey.
  5.c: The destination and route taken by non-spymaster agents, their equivalent paragons and caravans moving from one region to another through any means may be lied about, as long as they don't contradict the other limitations.
  5.d: The activities of non-spymaster agents, their equivalent paragons and caravans must be truthful, unless they are conducting an activity that is permitted to be lied about under one of the other rules, as long as they don't contradict any other limitations besides this one.

6. Spymasters and their Equivalent Paragons:
  6.a: The number of spymasters and their equivalent paragons received, owned and lost by an empire, as well as their locations may be lied about, as long as they don't contradict the other limitations or an empire appears to own less spymasters than they actually do.
  6.b: The activities of spymasters and their equivalent paragons do not require any explanation, as long as they don't contradict the other limitations or active spymasters appear inactive or active spymasters receive new tasks.

The players must at all times obey these rules, and the gamemasters may be assumed to obey these in their season reports. If a player suspects another of lying, they may apply a Misinformation Check. If the player is correct in suspecting foul play, the Gamemaster will privately inform the player who called the Misinformation Check of the truth, and the player who was caught will be prevented from initiating more lies during a period of four seasons. If a player incorrectly uses Misinformation Check, they will be prevented from calling another for a period of four seasons, and the player who was accused will be immune to further misinformation checks for a period of two seasons. If an empire targeted by a misinformation check changes their course of action during the same season but after the check was called, the applier of the check will be informed and given at least 12 hours before the end of the season, and the misinformation check will count as succesful.

A misinformation check may not be called on actions initiated during a period of misinformation check immunity. The activities of spymasters and their equivalent paragons may also not be misinformation checked. Spymasters and their equivalent paragons are unaffected by the success or failure of misinformation checks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy | Espionage   Diplomacy | Espionage - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomacy | Espionage
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4